The rate at which people are suffering from Kidney disease is alarming. Following few lines might help.
Some important facts
- Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, urinary tract infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia. When nature calls – do it as early as you can.
2. Eating too much salt.
You should eat no more than 5.8 grams of salt daily.
You can prefer Black Salt which is not harmful in many ways.
3. Eating too much meat.
- Too much protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys. Protein digestion produces ammonia – a toxn that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat, more kidney damages
4. Drinking too much caffeine.
- Caffeine is present in many sodas and soft drinks as well. It raises your blood pressure and your kidneys start suffering. So you should cut down the amount of coke and daily drinks.
5. Less drinking water.
- Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform their functions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys. Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better it is.
6. Late treatment .
Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Preferably Natural Medicines.
Let’s help ourselves…
Kindness costs nothing….