CHC (Canadian Homeopathic Clinic) is a world leader in homeopathic practice. CHC is run globally under the direct care of Dr Murtaza Iqbal globally renowned homeopathic doctor. CHC is amongst Canada’s largest homeopathic clinics, currently treating patients from over 30+ countries.
- “Extensive Homeopathic/Naturopathic and Research Education and trainings including M. Phil and M.Sc in Defense & Strategic Studies.”
- “Studied Homeopathy and implemented innovative and research experience while managing a chain of Homeopathic Hospitals for more than 15 years, in various Countries.”
- Over 25000 patients, consulted him during a period of more than 15 years.
- Specialized in Diabetes, Effective Control without Food Restrictions.
- Vast experience in pain management, spinal cord treatments, osteoporosis, rheumatism, Stomach Treatments, Respiratory infections, cirrhosis, psorinum, pollen and masal allergie, gynacology, hernia, male/female sexual health and chronic stress and depression.
- Introduced various innovative methods of treating different diseases by changing life styles and food intakes.
- Running a Cosmetics Company, “Hoffman Cosmetics” using Organic and Bio-technology for various skin products.
- 20+ years’ experience of Border Security working within government agencies and the private sector.
- Author of Book Published on Security, by Lap-Lambert Press, Germany in 2011 “The Real Counterinsurgency, Winning Hearts and Repairing Minds. Lessons in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan”.
Our mission is to spread the benefits of homeopathy to as many people in the world as possible; at an affordable cost. We incorporate scientific research as a part of our work and bring the fruits of research to outpatients. We believe in the eco-friendly clinic, paperless operations and use of technology for medical record-keeping, which is accessible by even patients for many years.
To be the best healthcare institution that serves the community with the highest standards of respect, patient safety and clinical excellence.
To inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research.
Our team has grown from two to over 15 people, as our agency has expanded and developed over the years. We are based in
New York, USA and our team come from all over the world.