Find foods below to help with acidity problems.
- Purifies liver
- Remove toxins
- Good against gastric acidity
Uses: ½ tsp in 1 glass of water once after meal. Should not be used more than 15 days.
2-Black cumin seeds
- Good for cough
- Bad digestion
- Diarrhea and reflux
- Skin irritations
- Eczema and stretch marks
Uses: 1 tbs of its oil or seed can be added to any food. Don’t use in pregnancy.
- Useful in sour stomach
- High blood pressure
Uses: Ground dried peel ½ tbs with water daily twice.
- Best for stress, Tiredness, immune system, glowing skin, digestion, constipation, gastric reflux and Parkinson too.
- Rich in Vitamin C, A, E, Potassium, zinc, Magnesium and antioxidants.
- Good for aging.
- Restore health, skin, hair and toxins.
Uses: ½ cup of fruit after any meal
- Good for IBS, Ulcers, Gastritis, Sore throat, Healing wounds, acne, eczema, dermatitis and hypertension
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti- Inflammatory.
- 10 times other properties than other honey.
- Good to kill H Pylori and gastro intestinal problems.
Uses: 1 tsp in water or any food or any liquid not more than 3 times or day.